Parenting after 35
Options

F/U on Inglesina hook on chair ........

1st try at local restaurant ..... so far I love it!  super duper hard base and holds on tight to the table, even the waitress was impressed!  he seems to like it too and he's got plenty of room to grow in it too....and it folds flat when not in use.... since it was our first try I put a chair under it "just in case"  (first mommy jitters)  see pic below ...

"stick em up cowboy!"

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U on Inglesina hook on chair ........

• Options

I ordered one too. It was exactly what we were needed  (THANKS for the heads up) - but it hasn't come yet. I ordered it the same day or the day after you. I hope it gets here soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That may be a good investment  down the road. So far we go out to eat very rarely :0( But when we do she has still been in the infant seat. I guess I have a booster but that will not help when we are out--He is getting so big and he looks like he likes his new seat
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad it worked out for you, Bea!  I plan to get one (either the one you got or the Chicco) for our vacation in April for my 40th.  Aaron will be almost 8 months old then and should be sitting unassisted by then?since he's almost there now.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    What a big boy! He looks adorable, Bea!
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know!~
  • Options
    Thanks for the review!  I'm definitely going to order one of these.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"