Georgia Babies

Woodstock mamas - Preschools

Long story, but we may be looking at houses to rent in the Woodstock area sometime soon.  I have been researching and registering at preschools in Smyrna for Caroline for the fall, but now I have to switch gears.  I know absolutely nothing about Woodstock, so any recs on preschools would be great!  Thanks!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Woodstock mamas - Preschools

• WHAT?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Whoa!  Hope everything is ok!

I live in Towne Lake, so not sure what part of Woodstock you're looking in, but if its near my area I cant say enough good things about Sunbrook Academy at Deer Run.  We've been with them since Harrison was 3 months old.  Let me know if you like more information.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We are in that area and aso looked at Sunbrook Academy and liked it. We are at Sunshine House on Shallowford at Trickum and have been happy. Those were the only two daycares in the area I considered after looking at about 8 around there.
  • I guess I should have clarified that I am looking at preschools not daycares.  I am staying at home now (besides my ornament business at Christmas) so I don't need full time daycare.  Just a program that is 2-3 days a week and from 9am - 1pm
  • Sunbrook offers both
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsBrandiGreene:
    Sunbrook offers both

Oh really!  Thanks Brandi!  I thought they only offered full time daycare.

• Hey Girl,

I just saw your fb message... i'll reply there, but I wanted to say that we of course have the tshirt that Caroline is wearing in your siggy - LOL!

• imageJoJoEspana:

Hey Girl,

I just saw your fb message... i'll reply there, but I wanted to say that we of course have the tshirt that Caroline is wearing in your siggy - LOL!

So do we.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"