1st Trimester

Tall maternity pants?

Does anyone know where I can order long maternity pants? I am 6'1 and I need 36" inseam, so the GAP Old Navy, won't cut it, as they are only 34". I am in Canada, so I'll probably have to order them online, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very grateful!

Re: Tall maternity pants?

• I think Tall Girl has some maternity clothes.  You should be able to find some longer pants there.

Good Luck!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yes, I looked on their site and they used to have  jeans, now they just have dress pants! Maybe I'll have to go into their store. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Jc Penney.com carries tall maternity clothes as well, not sure if they go to a 36" inseam though.
  • Check out Ann Taylor Loft Maternity for tall pants.  I'm petite and buy most of my maternity clothes from there. I love the style and quality of their clothes.  Shipping has been quick and customer service great.  GL!
  • I feel your pain! I'm 5'10, but all legs so I need a 36 inseam too. Type "Tall women resource" into google and go to that website, on the left theres a tall maternity section and it gives you websites based on the inseam your looking for. GL with ur search!

BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just wanted to say good luck finding some! I'm 5'8" and need regular tall pants, but it looks like you need even taller. I hope someone has some good advice because it's comforting to at least have some clothes you feel good in while pregnant.
  • Pea in the Pod sells designers jeans and they come in tall - I am much shorter than you (5'3), and I remember altering my maternity Citizens of Humanity jeans to by about 9 inches.  Same with my maternity Sevens - they are LONG!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"