Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

B-day party plates and napkins- how many do you buy?

We have about 40-45 people (all family) to DD's birthday party. This includes about 12 are kids. How many dinner plates, cups, dinner napkins, cake plates, cake napkins and utensils would you buy?! Thank you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: B-day party plates and napkins- how many do you buy?

• Options
    they usually come in dozes so i'd say 48 of each.
  • Options
    Is this a trick question? I can't imagine I'm missing something difficult here... What exactly are you having a hard time figuring out?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd buy 60 of everything except forks, I'd buy 80 (for cake) and cake plates i'd buy 48---
  • Options

A plate for food and a plate for cake ice cream.  Add an extra pack (or two) of 12 (you can use them at home later if they're not used) for those who are wasteful.  Napkins I'd have 2-3 per guest.  

• Options
    image? Shween ?:
    Is this a trick question? I can't imagine I'm missing something difficult here... What exactly are you having a hard time figuring out?
    Uh, this was not a trick question. I was just curious how other people plan their parties. I have a big family and a lot of them go for seconds and often use a second plate. The same goes for cups. People always use several throughout the course of a party. I prefer to not run out. So it was a legitimate question.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageYorkieFan:
    image? Shween ?:
    Uh, this was not a trick question. I was just curious how other people plan their parties. I have a big family and a lot of them go for seconds and often use a second plate. The same goes for cups. People always use several throughout the course of a party. I prefer to not run out. So it was a legitimate question.

Then you just answered your own question. A little bit of logic goes a long way, doesn't it? 

• Options

This thread makes me LOL.  

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"