Multiples
Options

36 weeks and ouch :(

First, here I am at 36 weeks.  As long as these girls pass their amnio tomorrow afternoon, this will be my final belly pic because they will be delivered on Tuesday, 2/2.

But man, I really think these babies are running out of room in there.  I don't know what Baby B is doing or where she is trying to go, but she is killing me.  Her butt and back are lifted so far up and out, like she is trying to turn or something, and it HURTS.  Bad.  Like, I almost threw up from the pain a few minutes ago.

I hope everything looks good with the amnio tomorrow, because I am ready to meet these little troublemakers.  Wink

Almost there...

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: 36 weeks and ouch :(

• Options
    Wow Kim. I can't believe its time already!!! You look great! I hope you get some relief soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You look great!  I feel you on the pain thing, I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday and I am feeling the pain when they move as well.  Not to mention I'm as swollen as a blimp.  Good luck at the amnio and I hope you get to proceed as planned on Tuesday!  I'm quite jealous, my OB wants me to go to 38 weeks.  Not sure I can make it. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YAY for 36w! You do look great! :)
    And yeah I remember having similar pain there at the end. :( Baby B kept getting up into my rib cage and it HURT!

SO excited you get to meet your girls soon! :)

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

Congrats on hitting 36 weeks!

I feel ya on the pain and discomfort, oh man.

Sending you good amnio vibes, so your little groundhogs can come out. ;)

• Options
    You look amazing for being 36 weeks with TWINS!  I'm so sorry about the pain though.  I feel *everything* mine do because there's just really no where to go - I'm so short waisted.  Hopefully your amnio goes great and you get to meet your little girls on Tuesday!  :)
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree, you look awesome. Can't believe it's here, and can't wait to hear the news of your babies' arrival!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I'm right there with you, hit 36 weeks today.  So excited to have made it this far.  Good luck tomorrow!! 
  • Options
    Hi! I've been thinking about you! I'm glad you're almost there ,and good luck tomorrow. Sorry that it hurts so much - you're almost there and you have baked them nice and long!! HOORAY!
  • Options
    I'm sorry that Baby B is giving you so much pain.  However, I hope I look 1/2 as great as you do at 36w!  Tuesday is just around the corner... I'm thrilled for you! :)

• Options
    I can't believe your girls' birthday is so close!! You look great - I hope you get some rest in the next couple of days
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    congrats on being so close!! I hope little miss B starts behaving!!
  • Options
    Good luck on the amnio tomorrow :)  I am so excited you get to meet your little ones so soon, wow!!  Take care, you look amazing!!
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Kim, you look fantastic! Congrats on making it to 36 weeks! I can't believe you're gonna be a mama in just 2 days...I'm so excited for you. I remember your journey on TTTC and I am just so happy that this is finally happening for you! I'm sorry those little peanuts are causing you so much pain. I delivered at 35 weeks and 5 days and remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was and how painful everything was. I hope your amnio goes well tomorrow and that everything goes as planned on Tuesday! I can't wait to read your big announcement!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    good luck tomorrow!  i am sure it will be great!  i am jealous that I still have to wait a week for my little ones even though we are so close in dates!  my dr scheduled me for 38 weeks on the nose!
  • Options

You sound exactly like I did when I was 36 weeks, I had a good pregnancy, but I was soooooooo uncomfortable at this point. We scheduled our

c-section for 38 weeks and by 36 weeks I wished I scheduled it for earlier!!  I went into labor at 36weeks 5 days so it worked out in the end. GL to you, I'm so excited for you!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"