Nurseries and Baby Gear

UppaBaby Vista Special Edition Maya

We just test drove and ordered this stroller.

The new 2010 features are wonderful.  The seat sits upright, the back wheels don't stick out as much, and the seat is much bigger/ taller for longer use.  The fold is super easy as is changing the seat direction and putting the bassinet on/off.

Also, the special edition color is beautiful!  It is a really pretty goldish/ yellow that really pops!

I cannot wait for it to come in! 

Re: UppaBaby Vista Special Edition Maya

• We're leaning toward the maya color too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageaewood97:
    We're leaning toward the maya color too

If you want the Maya - I would order it soon.  The store I got it from said UppaBaby has made all of them they will make and that once they are gone, they are gone.  That store only got 6 - I got #6 today so they aren't selling them anymore.

• Loading the player...
  • imageLCB34:

imageaewood97:

If you want the Maya - I would order it soon.  The store I got it from said UppaBaby has made all of them they will make and that once they are gone, they are gone.  That store only got 6 - I got #6 today so they aren't selling them anymore.

Oh no! Thanks for the tip. I need to look into this.

• I test drove the '09 edition this weekend.  Looking forward to seeing the '10 one, our local store won't get them for a few more weeks. 
  • I think we were at the same store this weekend, lol!  We also saw the Maya and fell in love with the color.  We were already sold on the UPPAbaby Vista, but the black and gold look great, and are our school colors (Go CU!).  
    Mr. & Mrs. est. July 2007 Mama est. April 2010
  • imageyogisunam:
    imageLCB34:

imageaewood97:

Oh no! Thanks for the tip. I need to look into this.

Just FYI, I contacted UppaBaby regarding the availability of the Maya and they will be making it "for awhile." I got nervous that in waiting (like the fiscal good I am trying to be), I'd miss out. It may still vary store to store, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"