Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Have you taken DC bowling yet?

We're taking DD today for the first time with 2 other families that we are friends with.  I'm hoping she enjoys it!

Re: Have you taken DC bowling yet?

• Options
    Yes, we have taken DS bowling once.  He LOVED it!!  They have a little ramp thing that we put the ball on, and then DS was able to push it off of that. 
  • Options

Not yet, but we've thought about it.

Let us know how it goes!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It honestly never even occurred to me to take him at this age.  Even with the bumpers, I figured he was still too little.  I thought maybe when he's 3.
  • Options
    Not yet but we aren't really a bowling family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we took him a few weeks ago, and he had a blast!!!
  • Options

We aren't a bowling family either.  I think this is probably the first time in about 3 years that we've gone.  But our friends invited us so we figured why not!

And she had a blast.  She carried her own ball (6lbs) and threw it down the lane a couple times.  The rest of the time we had one of those ramps for her and she liked that much better because the ball went a lot faster.  

She waited patiently between turns and never threw a tantrum. 

When we left, she said "I want to go bowling again! I like throwing the big ball!!"

• Options
    Not yet but we will be in a2 weeks for a birthday party.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We went this weekend for a Birthday and he loved it! He loved throwing the ball and was giving high-fives to everyone and cheering when they knocked down pins. It was really cute. DH went with him every time and they rolled the ball between his legs. Took forever for it to get down the lane, but man he was excited. :)
  • Options
    Yep we went and she loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"