New here.... a little late = ) — The Bump
Preemies

New here.... a little late = )

Hello!  I was on the pregnancy boards, mostly lurking up until I had my son and haven't really been on since.

DS was born at 34 wks, 6 days for no good reason, lol, guess he was just impatient = )  My water broke at home and that was that...

He was 5lbs 11 oz, so pretty good size, but still had to spend 12 days in NICU learning how to suck, swallow and breathe.  The worst 12 days of my life, but he is healthy now....well, other than this nasty cold we are both trying to kick.  

Anyways, looking forward to all the new info and people on this board.  Nice to have others to talk to that have been or are in the same situation, hopefully I can be of some help to someone = )

Re: New here.... a little late = )

• Welcome to the board!   Looking forward on getting to know you and your little guy Smile
  • Welcome to the board. Glad your son is doing well now. 
  • Welcome! What I love about this board is that everyone "gets it" when it comes to worrying about a LO (regardless of how long or short of a time you're in the NICU) and is so loving and supportive of everyone else.
  • Welcome and congrats!  I didn't find this board till my DS was home from the hospital and I wish I would've found it sooner, but even coming to it a little later, this is still a great place for questions and support. 
  • Welcome & Congrats :+)
  • Thanks everyone!

It really is nice that everyone "gets it" as a lot of people IRL have no idea what we went through.  It's extremely comforting to have support of those who know exactly how we felt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards