Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

BRU Completion coupon

Does anyone know if you can you use the 10% completion coupon on top of their other coupons (ex: if you have a 15% off coupon from their flyer)?  I'm guessing not, but figured I'd ask ..

Re: BRU Completion coupon

• Options
    I used two coupons the other day and the women didn't even flinch. $100 off my armoire and a 10% off coupon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have heard from people who have used several coupons like that plus a 10 % off completion in the same transaction. I think it depends on the associate who would ring it up. Good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The clerk suggested using 2 coupons to the lady in front of me when I checked out 2 days ago...so yes I think this is okay.
  • Options
    I use a ton of coupons all at once when we go.  I use the 20% off item ones, the $5 reward coupons we get, the $10 off coupons we get for using the BRU Visa - I had several of those and the completion coupon and used them plus gift cards, plus coupons from their mailer last night!  We paid $35 for $150 worth of stuff! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

I think you are just not allowed to use 2 of the same coupons like not 2 of the 20% off one item coupons.  You can pile different coupons though!

Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • Options
    Awesome!! Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"