Infertility

I'm really nervous about my IUI tomorrow

Not about the actual procedure but about it working. I've been really good about staying positive through the loooong stimming, the E2 hell, but this weekend, especially today, I'm just so afraid it wont work. We can afford maybe one more cycle like this and then we would have to stop and save again. I know I have to stay positive, I'm trying. I'm just scared to death.

Sorry to be a drama llama right now Embarrassed

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
There's No Crying in Baseball
***My posts are always SAIFW**

Re: I'm really nervous about my IUI tomorrow

• Oh I hope everything goes well tomorrow! I know how much it costs both mentally and in actual dollars and the prospect of it not working is terrifying. You'll be in my thoughts!
  • I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. I hope tomorrow goes well and this IUI brings you your BFP.
  • Loading the player...
  • We've all been there!  I won't tell you to relax because that makes me crazy but try to stay positive and as long as you're doing everything you can, then that's all you can do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies. I'm going to stay focused on this working. I'll "will" it to happen Big Smile
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • I should send you back the lucky socks! I have been thinking about you a lot hun, I have your card on my mirror in my bedroom and reminds me I do have someone out there that can relate. I really hope this is your cycle...Ill be rooting for you!((hugs))
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lots of baby dust your way!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck sweetie! Sending lots of PPVs your way!
  • Best of luck! 
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Luck!  I know this can't be easy mentally, but I have faith!!!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Good luck!!
  • I totally here you on this! Just try to stay positive!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"