Eco-Friendly Family

Has anyone used Babykicks hemp prefolds?

Do you like them?  Currently, we use Indian prefolds and they are too narrow (barely fit around DD's waist).  These are slightly wider and look to be less bulky.  Any opinions are appreciated and TIA.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone used Babykicks hemp prefolds?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We have them - I only use them to stuff pockets.  It was nearly impossible to snappi them (but we did buy them used so perhaps they were already past the snappi stage?).  They are absorbent though and I'm glad we have some to use.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was interested in them, but someone--mrsabutler I think?--got them and said they weren't that soft, so I never ordered them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a couple that I used for night diapers early on.  I still use them sometimes as an insert for nighttime.  I never had a problem with the snappi, but she outgrew wearing them as prefolds before too long.
  • It was me. I got some free, brand new. They are absorbent and fit DS but they are not soft at all. Also, they are hard yo even pin now. Its hard to get the pin to go through it. I have to push real hard and have stabbed myself tons because of it. I would rather use cotton prefolds.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"