1st Trimester
Options

anyone losing hair?

I know you're supposed to lose less hair when you're pregnant, but I seem to be losing slightly more. Every week, by the end of the week, I have to clear off my drain cover. Anyone else dealing with this?

Re: anyone losing hair?

• Options
    I have noticed more hair loss lately as well. Everytime I shower I wind up having to throw away a decent ball of hair.
  • Options
    I was just talking to DH anout that today...it seems crazy!  The bathtub drain and my brush are always full of hair!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad you asked this! I have the same problem! Although it does seem to have lessened in its severity these past few days. It's been really freaking me out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm losing hair too.  I thought it would have stopped by now.  I remember I didn't lose any hair when I was pg with DS - but maybe that was later on.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I am losing a lot of hair in the shower everyday and when I brush my hair. I started washing my hair every other day. I didn't realize it would be this bad, but thankfully I have a very full head of thick hair.
  • Options
    I thought your hair was supposed to be lush and beautiful when pregnant??? **sigh** another f-ing lie we're told....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

just a warning so you're prepared, it gets worse! I was losing a bit and it got progressively worse to where month 8 through 4 months after DS was born I was losing fistfuls at every shower.

the other thing that I didn't know is that when it starts to grow back 4-6 months postpartum, that it grows in slowly so you're left with some funky afro fuzzies that stick up when the hair thats growing back in is only 2 inches long and the rest of your hair is long and lays flay/ pulls into a ponytail.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"