Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Talk to me about Sophie

Sophie the giraffe seems to be getting rave reviews everywhere I look! If you're LO has one, do they like it? Is it worth the money?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Brant- diagnosed with Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome with hemihypertrophy in October 2012.

Re: Talk to me about Sophie

• my LO lovesss sophie! totally worth the $ IMO..

evidence is in the picture -->image lol

• imagestephanier1126:

my LO lovesss sophie! totally worth the $ IMO..

evidence is in the picture -->image lol

Omg too cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • We got one. Yes, I'd say buy it. DD doesnt really care about toys yet, but I am still glad I bought it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • it's a good teether.

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • DD could've cared less about it;  it's a $20 dog toy
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Once her teeth starting come in, DD would chew on anything. Sophie is a favorite though. The long neck makes it easy for little hands to hold while chewing on her head or they can hold any of her four little feet to chew on. The rubber is soft and soothing to their gums. It was great for my DD since she got her first tooth at 5 mo and wasn't skilled enough to hold on to a lot of the teethers for long. Its very easy to find a way to get some part of Sophie in their mouths. While DD was between teeth, she basically ignored her, but now that her top teeth are coming in, the love affair as resumed. Proof is below.

imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Meh, dd does not care for it. She would rather eat her hands.
  • imageWorcbride:
    DD could've cared less about it;  it's a $20 dog toy

this!  DD1 only now started playing w/ sophie and not as a teether.

• My dogs LOVE Sophie! My child doesn't give two hoots. He is still really young though maybe he will Love it later.

• DS doesn't pay any attention to Sofie yet...maybe when he's a bit older.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"