Infertility

Messed up weekend... (Possible TMI & Longish)

Friday at around 6pm, I got a lil nauseous... well, by 7pm, I had hurled twice and sat on the toilet for decent amount of time. And that was just the beginning. I spent all Friday night and most of Saturday the same way... oh except for my date with the vag cam at 9am on Saturday, just as uncomfortable as you would think. DH tried to convince me to stay home since I was so sick but then the whole cycle was a bust so I continued on to the drs with a garbage pail in my lap. We sat there for 2 hours (the longest I have EVER had to wait there) to go in for 30 seconds so they could check my follies (I have 1 mature, 1 just under mature). We decided that we were going to wait for IUI #1, but I was so ill that I didn't even have time to care or get upset.

Spent the rest of Saturday in the Infirmary (aka the guest bedroom) alternately passed out and running to the bathroom.

Today was much better so I went to my parents thinking I could just go and relax for my sisters birthday. Instead I wound up having to explain my appointment to all my sisters/mother/grandmother and go over the details of why we decided not to do IUI, as well as spend time with my 9 month old neice and sister's two friends with their 6 & 5month olds. Oh, and I also got projectile vomited on by one of them.

What a mess!

Re: Messed up weekend... (Possible TMI & Longish)

• Oh no! I'm so sorry! That sounds like such an awful weekend!
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • So sorry! Sounds like you had a crappy weekend!  Hope you have a good week!
  • Loading the player...
  • What an awful weekend! So sorry! Hope this week is better! (In those situations I always say "It HAS to get better". :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"