Success after IF
Options

L&D via Antepartum (update on us)

So, our son has decided recently that he either loves his cord or hates it.  He is either rolling on it or pulling it constantly, causing variables on the NST's.  Tonight he had several, which meant a call to my OB, leading to me basically going though 4 hours more of continious monitoring to see what he does.

If he stops having these little drops, we go back to antepartum.  If it keeps happening...well, I already have a surgery gauge IV in.  :(  I really hope that he's just trying to fool around.  I wanted to get at least another 2 weeks in.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: L&D via Antepartum (update on us)

• Options
    Silly little guy... behave! Good luck, I hope you get a few more weeks in!
  • Options

Ugh, I know what you're going through.  (Also from a Michigan mama :))

My Baby B seemed to do that a lot with her cord - combined with the non-painful contractions I was having, this usually caused the nurses/in house OBs to panic and stick me with an IV and monitor me for hours on end...

The nurse/docs came to an agreement that some babies may have heartrate drops off and on all the time, but they just always saw mine since I was monitored so frequently.  Her heartrate always came right back up.

Hang in there.  Hope they are keeping you sane in the hospital.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

silly baby!!!

i hope the monitoring went well and that you are resting in antepartum!

• Options
    Oh boy. I hope he starts behaving and those babies stay put a while longer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    what a mischief maker! I hope he behaves so you can keep them in. keep us updated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"