2nd Trimester
Options

Valentine's Day.....

It's two weeks away - but DH has already started asking what I'd like, and told me he wants to make this one extra special (since it's our last one baby-free). I want to make it just as special for him, so I'm looking for some ideas. Anyone else starting to think about this already....or have any ideas?
Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Valentine's Day.....

• Options

DH and I usually do a $20 limit and I usually have lots of fun, creative ideas. This year I got nothing!

What about a nice watch with the back engraved? Or a new briefcase? Satellite Radio? Make his favorite meal? 

• Options
    DH and I are boycotting it and calling a 'couples weekend' once he finishes school in march. We think it's less expensive and more meaningful since the hype won't be shoving it down our throats. Maybe make him a really special homemade meal with candles, music, etc so you don't have to brave the restaurants?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

we're the worst at valentine's day.  last year, DH got me girl scout cookies, and i got him.. something. I forget.

I was thinking about making DH a cherry pie since that's his favorite and it's appropriately hued.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Have a secluded retreat at home. No phones, no connection to the outside world... just the two of you. Enjoy the weekend just with each other. Living up the solitude because soon you'll have a whole nother variable thrown into the mix.

Last year I took a beach day at home. It was fun. We sat around in our swimsuits drinking/eating tropical fruits and smoothies. It was absolutely ridiculous but tons of fun. We live in Florida so incredibly silly but still a blast! Crank up the music and enjoy one another!! Good luck & Have a blast!

• Options
    Well, you could always make him a gift card for the "man's Valentine's Day" coming up on March 14th.  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"