3rd Trimester
Options

ottoman question...

Hey Girls,

I've purchased a glider for the nursery and chose to get a wooden foot prop thing (think a foot stool that is slanted so you can push off of it to rock back and forth).  I am now wondering if I should purchase the ottoman instead.  Do you think it's worth the extra money to be able to put your feet all the way up or should I just skip it?  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ottoman question...

• Options

I think this one boils down to personal preference.

I opted to get an oversized/stuffed rocking recliner instead of a glider... I'm going to be spending a lot of time breastfeeding in that thing for the first few months and I figure I might as well be superbly comfortable doing it.

On the other hand, my BFF who just had her little girl at the beginning of January didn't get any type of rocker/glider/recliner. It wasn't in her budget but I highly doubt she would have gotten one had it been.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it depends on what you like. Personally, I :love:: to put my feet up on things so I got a gliding ottoman. SO hates putting his feet up so he could've gone with something else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    when pg w/DD Iwas told by many people to make sure I got the ottoman-I'm so glad I did;  we just ordered another ottoman/glider for DS's room.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The ottoman I bought has a nursing stool like the one you described underneath it, so you can use either (and store the stool under the glider when not in use). It is Dutailier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"