2nd Trimester

im going to explode!

ive piged out hardcore tonight.. well haha kinda. but eating dinner and treating myself to yummy candy makes me full beyond reason. my tummy is a hard rock and i will need a few hours to recover! hows everyone else doin??

Re: im going to explode!

• i finished dinner at like 7 pm and i still feel like i am going to puke. lol..
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ha! I had a banana split for dinner :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been like a bottomless pit today! lol
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• I had a oriental chicken roll up which was leftovers from dinner last night at applebees, And then I had like 6 dill pickle spears lol... YUMMY! Now, I think a chocolate pudding is in my future. We forgot to get chocolate fudge pops at the store today =( dangit!!!
  • I have been starving tonight too! What is the deal?
  • imageMomE2Be:
    I had a oriental chicken roll up which was leftovers from dinner last night at applebees, And then I had like 6 dill pickle spears lol... YUMMY! Now, I think a chocolate pudding is in my future. We forgot to get chocolate fudge pops at the store today =( dangit!!!

o man! fudge pops sound leathally delicious.. i love it.

• I actually dreamed about fudge pops a few nights ago!! HOW SAD! Off to eat some rocky road ice cream! 
  • Would it be bad to leave the house at 10 pm and drive to the store just for fudge pops? lol
  • imageMomE2Be:
    Would it be bad to leave the house at 10 pm and drive to the store just for fudge pops? lol

haha not at all.. its a gulity pleasure all pregger women enjoy. the trips to the grocery store at insane hours into the night. gotta love it.

• lol.. i think it is a must =) If you weren't in idaho I would share some with ya! I might even be a good pregnant girl and get the sugar free or low fat ones! lol
  • haha for sure! makes it a little less guilty that way i think.
  • My beloved mother just told my DH yesterday that I've been eating like a Glutton! Tongue Tied
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"