Success after IF

I hope that the novelty wears off soon....

Oy....Hayden has just started rocking on his hands and knees and now he thinks it is fun to do in his crib when he is supposed to be going down for his nap. He was fussing after i put him down for his morning nap and DH went up and checked on him. He was on his hands and knees rocking back and forth banging his head against the bars. I hope the novelty wears off soon and he starts to sleep again.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I hope that the novelty wears off soon....

• Once the girls realized that they didn't have to stay laying down, it took a few weeks to get them back to laying down so it will wear off..in time :)
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• That funny and not so funny all at the same time! I hope the novelty wears off soon too! I bet he looks so cute doing it!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageela81:
    That funny and not so funny all at the same time! I hope the novelty wears off soon too! I bet he looks so cute doing it!

I didn't see it but DH did say it was pretty funny looking just not funny that he wouldn't sleep.

• It will! But then he will learn to stand and it starts all over again!!! : )
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLVBlvd:
    It will! But then he will learn to stand and it starts all over again!!! : )

Yep...and then they eventually realize that they could probably climb out if they really want to!  Fun times!

~Olivia~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"