Stay at Home Moms

extra income for SAHM

I really want to quit my job which I hate to become a SAHM but we will still need extra income. I am looking for any advice or information on a way to make a little extra money so I can stay home to raise my family.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC#1: DX with PCOS 3 IUIs all = BFN injections + IUI = BFP twins lost twin B at 8 weeks Our mircale arrived 09/30/08 TTC#2: since January 2009 2 IUIs + injections in 2010 = BFN Feb 2012: injection with Bravelle/Menopur=BFN April 2012: Letrozole+injection with Menopur= failed cycle May 2012: Letrozole+injection with Menopur=BFP June 5, 2012 Beta #1 = 2023 knew something was wrong with that number MC @ 5w5d had D&C on Friday, June 15, 2012 August 2012: Letrozole + Menopur = BFP August 29, 2012 Beta #1 = 9.5 hoping it goes up Beta #2 - 369.9 yay!!! Beta #3 - 7685 1st ultrasound 09/12/12 It's a BOY!!! image KStar Design.com IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: extra income for SAHM

• Right now I am letting people's dogs out during the day.  I charge $10 per visit.  Not much, but it works for us.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • I waitress 3 nights a week. I make great $ and it is nice to get out of bedtime duty a few times a week:)
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I took in two other kids to watch and that gives me about 700 dollars extra a month.  Works for me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I rent personalized lawn storks to announce the birth of new babies as well as rent all kinds of fun, whimsical signs for children and grown-up birthdays. I've been doing it for almost 7 years since my youngest son was 1. I rent 10-20 signs a month at $55-$85 each. It's a nice part-time business.
  • I just signed up to sell Avon. I don't have to host parties, or keep inventory. I set my own schedule, and meet lots of new people. Plus, it gives me a chance to get out of the house! If you want some more info, PM me!
  • I love my job with Tastefully Simple.  I make my own schedule....working one party a week usually.  It's my chance to get out of the house and spend time with adults.  I get to eat great food, chat with fun women, and I've made a lot of great friends and great money for a low start-up cost.  They are a great company to work for.  I can answer any questions you might have. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"