Pregnant after a Loss

***NEW SCREEN NAME FOR ME!!***

Hey girls. Starting in a day or so I will be changing my screen name.  So sad to go from Gold to a Newbie again, GRRR!!!  However I want to be able to remain a little bit more anonymous than using my screen name that I have now.  So I will now be:  lovemymaddy  instead of "carasizemore".  Just wanted to let you all know so you don't think that some stranger knows all of your business and is stalking all of you , is a PW even though they are a newbie, etc. 

Re: ***NEW SCREEN NAME FOR ME!!***

• i've been thinking of doing the same.
  • Cara - you may be able to page Anni and tell her you need to not be using your name for personal reasons and see if she can change it.  I know some people were able to change their names and their post count didn't have to change.....worth a try?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh this is going to be confusing for a little while, lol.  Ok I'll change your name in my siggy since we're PgAL Buddies!
  • imagePeach&Fireworks:
    Oh this is going to be confusing for a little while, lol.  Ok I'll change your name in my siggy since we're PgAL Buddies!

I know. Sorry!  Will just make me feel a little bit more secure since at this point really anyone and everyone could/can read what I write and would know me by my name you know?

• Trust me, I know ALL about privacy invasion on here.  I've been on the Knot/Nest/Bump for a very long time.  Many of us left a few years ago and started our own board due to some shady stuff happening to other Nesties.  I think that's a very smart move on your part! 

• wait? who is this? Big Smile

Without pictures, I forget who is who...and well, sometimes that doesn't help either. I'd blame pregnancy brain, but I've always been like this. I need ginko.

• btw - your new screen name is really cute :)
  • Just keep your siggy the same - that will help me remember anyway :)
  • You can email the bump and request a sn change.
  • OMG who are you? STALKER!

LOL kidding...I can totally understand why you want to change. Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"