Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

I need help- Wall decor

Hi ladies-

I'm expecting twin girls in April and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to put on the nursery wall above the cribs...

i wanted to do a "collage" of canvas' that had the number 2 painted on them in different forms (i.e. 2, two, ii....etc.) so there would be about 8 total, ranging in size from 5x7 to 11x14.  I got the idea from a pottery barn pillow that had just a plain number on it. I bought everything I needed and my husband doesn't care for the idea b/c he wants to make sure the kids are thought of as individuals, not just as twins. and he doesn't see any signifigance in "2". 

So he suggested photography for places we have been, b/c it would tell a story and we could tell the kids about our travels and whatnot. I'm not sold on the idea...

Ladies, any ideas what I should do?

**we have grey walls, with Michael Miller "whimsy" fabric for the bedding in turquoise and green, furnature is white**

Re: I need help- Wall decor

• Options

I like the two idea but at the same time I can also see your DH's point about being thought as individuals. 

I would try to make a comprimse and do something you both love.  The picture idea is nice.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I would do something like this with your photos if you can www.createsticksandstones.com and do your last name or both babies names if you have picked them out already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"