Northern California Babies

super sad, 1st day back tomorrow

I am so sad about going back to work. I know the pumping won't be sustainable, I can't remember any of my passwords which probably expired anyway, and I just got an email that my malpractice insurance expired. WTH, why tell me one day in advance? I have been checking my emails periodically so I know this is the first mention of it, and I have never had to deal with this before anyway. I'm just overwhelmed and I have not even stepped in the door. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: super sad, 1st day back tomorrow

• Hang in there.....

I hate transitions......

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Awww (((big hugs))) take a few deeps breaths and allow yourself to not be perfect the first few weeks as you find your groove.  The malpractice thing is just wrong, seriously people some notice seems reasonable enough!  I'll be thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck tomorrow, Amy.  I'll be thinking of you.  You'll do great!
  • Thank you guys. I was just nursing the baby and thinking "jeez, I really need to relax. So she will get formula, BFD." I'm sure she will keep up the night nursing and I have made no effort to stop her from getting up 2 or 3 times at night.
  • Hang in there! I can tell you that, after doing it twice (going back to work after maternity leave), the anticipation of it is so much worse than actually doing it.  It will make your time with your baby so much more special!

Good luck tomorrow!

• Aw, time goes by so fast. :( I'm going back to work when Charlie is 4.5 months too - let us know how your day went.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"