2nd Trimester
Options

Breakdown in Target Today

I nearly threw a hissy fit in the middle of Target today when I discovered that they clearenced out their Aden & Anais swaddling blankets AND that they are getting rid of the video monitor I had picked out so meticulously (that isn't carried at BRU either...)

I did at least snag 1 Aden & Anais sleep sack for $5, but it wasn't nearly enough to console me.  The blankets and the monitor were pretty much the sole reasons I even registered at Target.  I'm so cranky. 

Re: Breakdown in Target Today

• Options
    That SUCKS! :( Can you get them elsewhere? Online?
  • Options
    I feel your pain!  I had to go through and delete over half of my registry b/c it was all clearanced out and then re-register today...it was very irritating!  Anyone that registered there about 4 weeks ago...beware, everything you registered for has probably mostly been discontinued!!
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsHollyMetesh:
    That SUCKS! :( Can you get them elsewhere? Online?

Yes, and the guests can still get them online.  But the point of registering at Target is really to have a registry at a place where people go all the time, that makes it really convenient to pick something up.  And if they don't have them in the store, then its pointless.  Our families will not buy online--everyone is like me, rushing to go pick something up at the last second on Sunday morning.  :) 

• Options
    aden+anais on clearance!? Id have thrown a fit too if I didnt get one!!! 
  • Options
    I'm sorry, that does suck. But if your REALLY want them, don't wait for family and buy it yourself online :) It'll probably be cheaper than at Target
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"