Success after IF

Then & Now! PIP

It's just so amazing to me!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Then & Now! PIP

• Cute.  I think she's the one on the right because that one is the most "bubbly".  ;)    She looks so happy all the time, I just assume she has a bubbly personality.  

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• LOL! We always say she is the one on the right too b/c it is the ugly one and it turned into my little beauty:) I like your reasoning, thanks!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Amazing!  What a beautiful little girl...then and now;-)

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • She is beautiful in both pictures!!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is so cool. She is absolutely beautiful - then and now!
  • She is so beautiful :)

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• I agree that she is the one on the right. What a cutie in both pics!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Life is truly amazing!

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • I vote the one on the right since the other two look exactly the same and besides I think they have the same smiLe!!!!!!!!!!

IsabeL is soooooo gorgeouS!!!!!!!   what a giFt!!!!!!! 

• They sure are miracles aren't they! She is such a cutie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"