Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I am a terrible, terrible mother.

We don't own a potty chair or ring! Gasp!

Re: I am a terrible, terrible mother.

• Our potty chair is acting as a stepstool into the bathtub. You tell her to sit on it and she puts her foot on it like Captain Morgan.
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • We don't either. Want read something even more nuts my ds poops on the potty 2-3 times a week. I just sit him on the normal potty he does just fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Until our first official poop tonight, it has served as a really cool chair in our house :).  We have baby 2 coming when dd turns 2 or else the potty chair would not be in our house yet either!!!
  • imageElizC:
    We don't either. Want read something even more nuts my ds poops on the potty 2-3 times a week. I just sit him on the normal potty he does just fine.

Officially jealous, we tried this a couple of times and my dd cried in terror.   I think she thought she was going to get sucked in.  ha.

• don't boys just go outside? :P

• I bought one 3 weeks ago and it's still sitting in the BRU bag in the spare room.    I got it because he is very interested when either DH or I go to the bathroom and also because he thinks it's funny to stand up during his bath and pee.  He gets up, pees a little, laughs and pees some more.  The pee, laugh pee laugh cycle continues until he is done.  I figured he was ready to start sitting at least.   But I've been slacking.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, neither do we. I don't plan on buying one until 2, maybe even later. I'm sure my DS is far from ready.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"