Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Aaaaand...he bought me Haagen Dazs...

5.  Coffee.  

All is well in Gladland.  

Geeked 

Re: Aaaaand...he bought me Haagen Dazs...

• Options
    Someday I will have ice cream again.. enjoy it doubly for me tooz.
  • Options

um num num num.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Is Kairi lactose intolerant?    Try Bliss -- it's made with coconut cream.  sofreakinggood, and I don't have restrictions.  I buy it just because it's GOOD. 

NOMMM. 

• Options
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

Is Kairi lactose intolerant?    Try Bliss -- it's made with coconut cream.  sofreakinggood, and I don't have restrictions.  I buy it just because it's GOOD. 

NOMMM. 

Oh My,,,, Maybe I need to hit up the grocery tomorrow.

They did blood work and the milk came back ok, but every time I have some she screams for hours in the evening. Even sobs in her sleep. I take that as a sign to avoid most dairy.  A bit of hard cheese seems to not bug her too much.

• Options
    imageLady Galadriel:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

NOMMM. 

They did blood work and the milk came back ok, but every time I have some she screams for hours in the evening. Even sobs in her sleep. I take that as a sign to avoid most dairy.  A bit of hard cheese seems to not bug her too much.

Yes, yes, yes you do.  If you like dark chocolate, that one's uh-maze-ing.  Heck, the plain one is freaking heaven.  The others are just extras.  

::drool::

Poor little girl.  How it must break your heart to hear her cry like that.  :(

• Options

imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:
    imageLady Galadriel:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

NOMMM. 

Yes, yes, yes you do.  If you like dark chocolate, that one's uh-maze-ing.  Heck, the plain one is freaking heaven.  The others are just extras.  

So much so :( 10 minutes is heart breaking, the 3+ hours she cries from mommy have 1 scoop of ice cream or a single gulp of milk and were both sobbing.

Yet my grandma keeps asking when I bf dd if she is eating food. Yes nana, but not enough to keep her full or balanced diet.

• Options
    imageLady Galadriel:

imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:
    imageLady Galadriel:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

NOMMM. 

So much so :( 10 minutes is heart breaking, the 3+ hours she cries from mommy have 1 scoop of ice cream or a single gulp of milk and were both sobbing.

Yet my grandma keeps asking when I bf dd if she is eating food. Yes nana, but not enough to keep her full or balanced diet.

Awwww...soon.  I can't believe she's already 13 months. Geesh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"