Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

***cali***

read your birth story - so sweet, congrats! didn't know you gave birth at cedars! (i delivered there and my room didn't even have a window!) who's your doctor?

need anything? i'm just over the hill (and working from home a the moment), if you need anything at all! good luck!

Re: ***cali***

• you are so sweet! thank you :)

my OB is tony chin.  i lub him. i like cedars. the l&d nurses are great, but the recovery nurses, both times have been pretty eh.  i was really thrilled to go home.  and, yay, i'll get to work from home for the next 4 mos :) 

• ::butting in::

I can't remember if I posted in your birth story thread, but I thought it was beautiful! I loved the rainbow picture :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRach03k:

::butting in::

I can't remember if I posted in your birth story thread, but I thought it was beautiful! I loved the rainbow picture :)

::: butts in too ::: Me too!  Congrata again!  Yay Cali and babygirlpartdeux!

• imagegoodtobethelarkster:
    imageRach03k:

::butting in::

::: butts in too ::: Me too!  Congrata again!  Yay Cali and babygirlpartdeux!

thanks, ladies!  penny feels so welcomed by the nest :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"