1st Trimester
Options

I just want (vent)

someone to tell me everything is just fine.... but of course I won't know until Thursday. Darn the wait!! Thanks for listening :)

BFP 1/9/10
Saw Heartbeat 2/3/10 No heartbeat 2/8/10 ~ D&C 2/9/10
BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!
Femara + B2B IUIs with great numbers on 9/9 & 9/10 = BFN
Femara + trigger + IUI with awesome #'s on 10/6 = BFN
Femara + B2B IUIs with still great numbers 11/12 = BFN
Femara + B2B IUIs with even better #'s 12/12 = BFP!!!

Abby Rose was born 8/31/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just want (vent)

• Options

I certainly hope everything is fine!  (Is there anything that would make you think otherwise?)

I am only one day behind you, and I know I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety!  I find I am constantly on the computer looking things up, making sure that everything is "normal".

My Doctor's appointment is on Friday ... also one day behind you!

Here's wishing us both all the best!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had some red spotting on Thursday night. Went away quickly. Had an ultrasound on Friday morning and the doc said everything looked good but she said that it was a bit too early for the heartbeat. This week is very important and things progress very quickly so a few days could really matter in seeing the heartbeat. I'm just stressing about not seeing the heartbeat on Thursday... 

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
    Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too. Me too.  I just want to hear the heartbeat and know everything is okay.  My uterus was measuring 'right on track' at my 8w appointment, but it was too early to find the hearbeat.  I don't go back until the 2/16, so that's a long wait.  Hopefully I can find the heartbeat on my home doppler before then.

• Options

imageargonne:
    Me too. Me too.  I just want to hear the heartbeat and know everything is okay.  My uterus was measuring 'right on track' at my 8w appointment, but it was too early to find the hearbeat.  I don't go back until the 2/16, so that's a long wait.  Hopefully I can find the heartbeat on my home doppler before then.

Argonne! I'm in CO too! I'm near Aspen. Any snow there? We are getting some right now. 

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10

• Options
    Thinking about you.  I hope everything turns out well on Thursday.  I know how stressful it is when you are dealing with spotting.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"