Success after IF
Options

Special Duggar Delivery on TLC tonight!!

It's about the birth of their 19th child, Josie, who was born at 25 weeks. I know a lot of people on here aren't fans of the Duggars, but I figured I'd post this in case you wanted to watch. I hope the baby is doing alright and I'm looking forward to watching this tonight.

Re: Special Duggar Delivery on TLC tonight!!

• Options
    Aw, I would have liked to have watched this. We don't have cable, though. Someone come on and post the details later :)
  • Options
    I just set my DVR!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm obsessed with the Duggars I can't wait to watch it tonight and I pray that baby Josie is doing okay! 

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options

I am looking forward to seeing this.

The baby, in 7 weeks, has gone from 1 lb 6 oz to 2 lb 3 oz.  I really hope she's OK.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'll be watching!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Just got home and saw this - thanks for the post! I just turned on my TV and have only missed the first 10 minutes. Phew! :)
  • Options
    I am DVRing it so I can watch it tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Watching now and I am in tears.  :(

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekimarino13:

Me too! I couldn't explain why, but I totally lost it when they showed the c-section. I mean, I totally fell apart. I really hope she is ok. 

• Options
    imagekme930:

imagekimarino13:

Me too! I couldn't explain why, but I totally lost it when they showed the c-section. I mean, I totally fell apart. I really hope she is ok. 

. I held off the tears until the family met her...
  • Options
    I am dvr'ing to watch tomorrow, dh wouldn't watch it... He is really sensitive about preemie stuff... He just can't face it again.. I know I'm gonna have a tough time, but having preemies makes you feel this connection with other preemie moms, and I just have a new found respect for Michelle duggar as a mom now..
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"