Babies on the Brain

Down with Farmville!

I'm so sick of Farmville updates on FB!!!  I swear there is a whole freaking page of them.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Down with Farmville!

• I hide all those dumb applications and I block all those stupid things people send me! No I don't want to have a fb pillow fight with you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ...and Mafia Wars.  Ugh.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Loading the player...
  • I hid those a long time ago. 
  • Does it let you hide just the application updates, or will it hide that person's status updates too?

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
  • <---doesn't have a fb account for these reasons. I'm not sure I even fully know what farmville is...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedanlexi04:
    <---doesn't have a fb account for these reasons. I'm not sure I even fully know what farmville is...

You are wise.

• imageMrsRustyGriswold:
    Does it let you hide just the application updates, or will it hide that person's status updates too?

If you click on "hide" it give you the option of hiding the person or the application.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Blocking of applications was the finest thing that facebook has done in recent memory.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • <----- guilty of posting FV and Mafia Wars things because they give a bonus to the other people that play.
    Thing 1 = April 2008, 38weeks 8lbs 7oz 19in
    Thing 2 = May 2009, Stillborn 33weeks 4lbs 9oz 18in
    Thing 3 = October 2010, 27weeks 4days 2lbs 4oz 14.25in

• imageEmie28:

imageMrsRustyGriswold:
    Does it let you hide just the application updates, or will it hide that person's status updates too?

If you click on "hide" it give you the option of hiding the person or the application.

Thank you! 

::starts hiding applications::

• imageMrsRustyGriswold:
    imageEmie28:

imageMrsRustyGriswold:

Thank you! 

::starts hiding applications::

This!  I had no idea.  Life is good now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto.  Way annoying
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Soooo agreed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"