Infertility

? for those who travel outside the US...

Do you have any idea how damaged your passport has to be for them to reject it? I have a passport, but when my Basset Hound was a pup he chewed the corner a little bit. There are just some tooth marks, and I think one punctured hole. It is on the back cover so it isn't over anything important. Anyone know the rules on this? I am trying to determine if I need to get a new one to go on a cruise.

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? for those who travel outside the US...

• hmmm.  i would assume if all the damage is on the back flap it may be okay... check the website for them and see if there is a # you can call to confirm.  good luck and yay for cruises!
  • The front (blue) cover of mine has separated from the paper part, and I have been fine to travel with it.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd think yours would be fine.

Now...my husband washed his when he was overseas - in Saudi Arabia - the day before he was leaving for home.  Not good!  The visa pages especially were all messed up.  But they still let him out of the country, thank goodness!

• My only experience was pre 9-11. I washed my passport and immigration in Spain gave me a very very hard time. Do you have a state dept passport office nearby? I would try and get someone to look at it- although it will probably depend on the person that winds up checking your documents whether you are given a hard time.  Good luck and have fun on your cruise.
    TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would guess that you'll be ok - especially since it's on the back flap. MH traveled a few times with his passport that actually had mold on the back page (inside the laminate - gross, I know) and no one said a word. this was post 9/11 too.
  • I would check at your local post office they should be able to let you know.
  • I think you will be fine. The back page on mine had separated and I encountered no problems when I traveled internationally.
  • I have washed my DH and it is pretty wrikled but he still gets threw.? I think as slong as there is not wrong with the part they scan he should be ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"