Infertility

I dont have 3-D glasses :o(

I feel left out, lol.
DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
There's No Crying in Baseball
***My posts are always SAIFW**

Re: I dont have 3-D glasses :o(

• I didn't have any either. That was a little disappointing without them!
  • I tried to use my glasses from Avatar (I forgot to give them back:)) and they didn't help.

I loved the performance though.

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't have any either!  I paused the DVR to run and try to see if I had an old pair aroudn the house.  LOL  A pair I found didn't work. 

I'm going to Target tomorrow to see if they have any left.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs.Voz:

I didn't have any either!  I paused the DVR to run and try to see if I had an old pair aroudn the house.  LOL  A pair I found didn't work. 

Ahh, I had no idea where to get them. I was frantically searching through our Sunday. I'm going to have to go check ours tomorrow.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • imagenegrilbride07:

I tried to use my glasses from Avatar (I forgot to give them back:)) and they didn't help.

I loved the performance though.

This...

I had some from UP! in 3-D and they didn't work :( pooo

Guess we needed the old fashion kind!

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageMrs.Voz:

I didn't have any either!  I paused the DVR to run and try to see if I had an old pair aroudn the house.  LOL  A pair I found didn't work. 

Ahh, I had no idea where to get them. I was frantically searching through our Sunday. I'm going to have to go check ours tomorrow.

I had to google it to find out.  I am not sure if I just ignored teh ads but I swear I didn't hear anything about this!  I had a pair from Monster and Aliens (I was ticked that they charged me $5 for the glasses so I told them I was going to keep them and not pay next time! LOL  That didn't work!).  Anyhoo, those didn't work. :-(  Guess only the paper red/blue frames worked.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"