Parenting
Options

Teacher Valentine gifts

I want to get something about $5-7 each for my 3 yr old's preschool teachers.  I gave them giftcards to Brusters for their birthdays and a hand knitted scarf for Christmas.

Any suggestions?  I don't know if either drinks coffee....so Starbucks gc is a possibility.  I don't want to do the typical chocolate heart box thing but wouldn't mind making something from scratch if anyone had any good recipes for fudge/candy/sweets/etc.

Megan--Mommy to Owen 1.10.07 and Gibson 5.11.10

Re: Teacher Valentine gifts

• Options

Someone suggested heart shaped rice crispy treats - I thought that was cute.  Mrs Tony is making choc dipped oreos that sound yummy too.

FamilyFun.com had a cute teacher-valentine lotion holder. :)

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • Options

I'm making ritz cracker w/peanut butter on top dipped in white chocolate w/Valentine color sprinkles.

I'm also making cookie suckers dipped in white and pink chocolate w/Valentine color sprinkles.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I give Starbucks gc for everything and there's a Starbucks right next to the kids' school.  I figure if the teachers can't use them, they can regift them.  Plus Starbucks has teas and other drinks and even breakfast sandwiches so you can find something. 
  • Options
    imagejoy143dh:

Someone suggested heart shaped rice crispy treats - I thought that was cute.

You could put cut the rice krispie treat out with a cookie cutter and put it on a lollipop sick and decorate it with icing.  One of my students did that a few years ago and I loved it.  I do love rice krispie treats, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"