Trying to Get Pregnant

**Trying For A Sibling Check-in**

**Trying For A Sibling ~ TTGP Group**

Welcome to our bi-weekly Check-in!!

Good luck to us all!

Check-ins will be Wednesday 11 (EST) & Sunday Eve

Sunday QOTD: It?s time for a Sunday crab session (doesn?t have to be TTC related).  Lets get a few things off our chests and start the week fresh.  Have I missed any new BFP?s in all the BFP madness this weekend?  Let me know!

Moderator:  mrs.monica - #2 ? OH ? short LP/PCOS, m/c

Ali&Luke - #3 ? NY ? m/c 10wks

audreyf1978 ? #3 ? MI

babes12 - #3 ? PA ? loss

babyike - #2 ? TX ? Mirena removal, thyroid issues

babykuz - #2 -

bridefromafar ? #2 ? IL

brideon082104 - #2 ? BC ? m/c 

buckeyemom - #2 ? OH

byrne - #2 ? NY

DaniLovesPink - #2 ? IL ? short LP/PCOS, acupuncture

delsurfgrl - #2 - PA

DLD102 - #2

earthboundmisfit - #2 - MI ? Mirena recently removed, m/c 5 ?wks

flgirl79 - #3 ? FL ? m/c 9wks, D/C 10 yrs ago

flypink- #2

happyfarmwife - #2 ? KY ? blocked FT

hodgie - #2 ? VA ? chemical PG 10.09

jimsBride08 - #2 ? PA

jkelly41 - #2 ? m/c

kcswifey - #2 ? IL ? m/c, premature DS

kellie04 - #2 ? OH

KJKNAJ - #2 -

LiLnikkiMe - #3 - NJ

lissasue3 - #2 ? VA

LuverlyMum - #2 - VA

Mari2003 - #2 ? IL ? clomid, aspirin & folgard

Marie&david1028 - #2 - TX

MaybeBaby#2 ?  #2 ? SC ? Endo/PCOS

Mrs.in.Love - #2 - MA

Mrsjazzsinger - #2 ? AK ? recent IUD removal

MrsLeanna - #2 - FL

mrsschrager - #2 ? CA  - m/c 5 ?wks

NorcalLinds - #2 - CA

Pattypoundcake - #2 ? NY

PDXGal7868 - #2 ? WA ? premature DS

pook1105 - #2 ? CT

rasuhu - #3

rebelina1 ? #2 ? CO ? RE appt scheduled

Ryleigh - #2 ? IL ? BFP 01.13

SaucySarie - #4 - MO

ShanaNChris - #2 ? WI ? short LP, loss @ 31wks - BFP 

shorewind - #2 ? NY/CT

skroops ? #2 ? NY ? RPL

soontoBmrs.AGEE - #2 ? AL ? clomid, possible SA

staycee ? TBD - CA

strimble26 - #2 ? TX ? no PP AF

vjm618 - #2 ? MA ? next step DH testing

2.red.head - #2 ? MO 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Trying For A Sibling Check-in**

• My complaint for this week is my overly-positive DH.  I know that sounds dumb but given that we're on cycle #7 and it took only 3 to get KU with DS, I just sometimes want him to understand that there are some physical things wrong with me and there might be some things wrong with him preventing us from getting KU this time.  He refuses to acknowledge that any of this might be true.  In a couple of months, we plan to take a break and go see an RE, my midwife recommended someone for us if we get to that point.  He refuses to believe we'll even get to that point.  It's so frustrating!!!  Why must I be the only one that worries and carries that burden?? 

Sorry if I didn't update the list from Wednsday.  I saved it on my work computer and forgot to email it to myself at home, so if you asked me to add you on Wednesday's post...I swear I did it...and you'll be added to the list for Wednesday!

• I had a really good weekend, so the only thing to be crabby about is that it's basically over already and I hate cold winter Mondays!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebuckeyemom:
    I had a really good weekend, so the only thing to be crabby about is that it's basically over already and I hate cold winter Mondays!

Hey Buckeye Mom...not sure if you knew this but...I live in Mason. :)  Hi neighbor!

• Eh I had a great weekend. DH was home all weekend, he never is home that much... We did got to a fireman retirement part. His chief retired this year! DH had a blast with his buddies, me I was stuck at the wives table and got to hear about all their little ones. One girl has a 2 year old and gave birth to her 2nd one 3 months ago... Then the of course they have to ask if we are having any... I lied and said no... Said we are happy the way we are.. They didn't press for more... We sneaked out early and met my BFF for dinner. Today we spent the day at the museum of science and industry in Chicago.. DS had a blast!! 

IFR- I am on clomid again this cycle and today is pill 4 of 5!  

• Hi!  Can I be added to this list please?  I have one DD who is almost 18 months and we just started trying for # 2

I am crabby because the weekends go way too fast. I love having DH home to help watch DD so that I can get things around the house done.

• imageAngelaL:

Hi!  Can I be added to this list please?  I have one DD who is almost 18 months and we just started trying for # 2

I am crabby because the weekends go way too fast. I love having DH home to help watch DD so that I can get things around the house done.

Welcome Angela! :)

• imagemari2003:

Eh I had a great weekend. DH was home all weekend, he never is home that much... We did got to a fireman retirement part. His chief retired this year! DH had a blast with his buddies, me I was stuck at the wives table and got to hear about all their little ones. One girl has a 2 year old and gave birth to her 2nd one 3 months ago... Then the of course they have to ask if we are having any... I lied and said no... Said we are happy the way we are.. They didn't press for more... We sneaked out early and met my BFF for dinner. Today we spent the day at the museum of science and industry in Chicago.. DS had a blast!! 

How ya feeling on all those meds mari?  Sorry about the baby run-ins.  I had a few this weekend too...a bizzatch of a wife of my DH's friend was like "better hurry up because we just have to look at each other and we get KU".  I was like "no you didn't".  Instead of body-slamming her...I just smiled and said "well aren't you lucky".

• Hey girls.

I'm doing okay this week. Obsessing over my chart - but what's new? I'm bummed that it's Sunday and I didn't spend any time with DH this weekend. I just got back from helping my BFF register at Babies R Us and it was somewhat heart-wrenching to be around so many pg people. But I had a great time and now I'm eating ice cream for dinner.

• I have been having a hard time with my chart, this is my first month temping and I am starting to wonder if I am ovulating or not... Ugh, it would really stink to find that out, BUT I would rather know so that we could get the help we need and get this show on the road!  I hope everyone else has had a great weekend!

• Mrs.Monica - I have similar complaints about my DH, except mine is not even positive - he just never talks about anything TTC related.  i'll mention how much it sucks that i got my period and he has nothing to say!!  it also took us just 3 months to get pg w/baby #1 and now that we're on cycle #10 i'm still hopeful we just haven't been lucky, BUT, i know that there may be something wrong.  ...DH doesn't know i already looked into urologists for him!  ...guess he may find out soon.  

it's my 31st b-day this week (the 4th).  i hope i get a BFP present!!! 

• Hi everyone!  My complaint is that I feel like my DH gets to go off and do whatever he wants whenever he wants.  Today he just left for a soccer game and I got to stay home with DS, which normally I wouldnt care, but I have a bad cold and I just wanted to relax this morning.  He works Wed-Sat, so Sun. is our only day together (I teach).  Sometimes I just want to go out, exercise or whatever, but I dont because spending the time we have together is more important to me.

update: I am still on provera and will be starting clomid for the 1st time...hope it works!

• imagemrs.monica:
    imagemari2003:

Eh I had a great weekend. DH was home all weekend, he never is home that much... We did got to a fireman retirement part. His chief retired this year! DH had a blast with his buddies, me I was stuck at the wives table and got to hear about all their little ones. One girl has a 2 year old and gave birth to her 2nd one 3 months ago... Then the of course they have to ask if we are having any... I lied and said no... Said we are happy the way we are.. They didn't press for more... We sneaked out early and met my BFF for dinner. Today we spent the day at the museum of science and industry in Chicago.. DS had a blast!! 

How ya feeling on all those meds mari?  Sorry about the baby run-ins.  I had a few this weekend too...a bizzatch of a wife of my DH's friend was like "better hurry up because we just have to look at each other and we get KU".  I was like "no you didn't".  Instead of body-slamming her...I just smiled and said "well aren't you lucky".

LMAO!! I bet you wanted to body slam her. I would feel the same about the lady with the 2 babies, but she really struggled to get KU with the first one, but she said that the second one was an accident and she got pregnant on her first period after being done lactating! Wow I really did not need to know that!! I wanted to slap her too!

Sometimes people do not know the hurt their small words bring to others!! 

• Weekend was a bit stressful. Tyler began really teething and its really sad. He is miserable. Tylically, he is a VERY happy baby. Not this weekend. Nothing soothes him. I got a quick smile when Scout was singing. UGH, this breaks my heart to see him like this. To top it off he broke out into a rash about an hour ago. Im waiting for the nurse to call me back. Teething sucks. I wish I could take the pain for him.
  • imageShorewind:
    Weekend was a bit stressful. Tyler began really teething and its really sad. He is miserable. Tylically, he is a VERY happy baby. Not this weekend. Nothing soothes him. I got a quick smile when Scout was singing. UGH, this breaks my heart to see him like this. To top it off he broke out into a rash about an hour ago. Im waiting for the nurse to call me back. Teething sucks. I wish I could take the pain for him.

Have you tried teething tablets?  They worked wonders for DD.  Still weren't the best days to look back on, but she also had tons of ear infections when she was teething.  Hope it gets better soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Sunday rant: taxes/money. 

Did our taxes last night and owe in.  Blech! 

I'd also love to stay at home with DD and phantom baby #2.  We can afford it but I'm chicken.  DH deals poker and makes good money, but I'm always terrified that the economy is going to bite it and people will quit tipping.  And we get quite a deal on health insurance through my employer. 

On a positive note DD and I made a tiny snowman yesterday and had a blast.  It really wasn't good snow for snowmen building, but she enjoyed it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Evening Ladies! I am sad that this nice lazy weekend is over and super crabby that I have to work tonight and have to face another week ahead. But I got a + OPK yesterday and a really strong + today, so we've been enjoying the weekend more than usual. Wink

If this ends up being our cycle, my due date will be right around DS's due date/b-day. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I am thinking of waiting to POAS (assuming AF doesn't come) until Feb. 16. That was our lucky BFP date with DS - maybe it will be doubly lucky! 

• imagemrs.monica:

Why must I be the only one that worries and carries that burden?? 

Sorry you feel this way! It's seems like as women we are just wired to carry the burden whatever the tribulation. It's not fair and it does suck!

• image2.red.heads:

it's my 31st b-day this week (the 4th).  i hope i get a BFP present!!! 

Happy early birthday - I hope you get your BFP present too!!

• My vent is that DS just woke up so I have to go!  Snuggle time :-) 
  • Hey girls!

My complaint is the impending winter Olympics (coming HERE) and all the problems it is causing, traffic wise, money wise etc. My dh's vacation was pushed back til March sometime because his company decided at the  very last minute that no one can take vacation during the month of February because of the Olympics! Grrrr!

• My complaint is that everything and everyone is bothering me this weekend! I feel like such a brat DH is annoying me and I don't have a ton of patience for DS. And in the back of my mind I am thinking about whether I am PG, cause I haven't had any usual AF signs...but I know that doesn't really mean anything.

I need a glass of wine.

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • imagemrs.monica:

imagebuckeyemom:
    I had a really good weekend, so the only thing to be crabby about is that it's basically over already and I hate cold winter Mondays!

Hey Buckeye Mom...not sure if you knew this but...I live in Mason. :)  Hi neighbor!

Hi Back!   We live right on the border with Mason, and love the area! 

• Sorry I am late with check in again... Just got home last night from our vacation.. not too much to complain about other than its back to real life again after a really nice vacation.

I really dont feel as if I am going to get a bfp this month :( We only tried twice as we were traveling and on top of that I got some 72 hr intestinal crap while we were on vacation.. not romantic at all!. We did use only preseed and got some more of it while on vacation so hoping that will give me a bfp soon. I also took a few ov tests this month but all 3 were positive so I have no idea when I ovulated. beginning to think I need to temp. In the 2ww wait now so we will see what happens.

DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"