Stay at Home Moms
Options

AW: I love my friends! :-)

Seven of my girlfriends took me to brunch today for my 30th birthday since dinner last night was canceled due to snow (my bday is actually next weekend, but DH has plans for the two of us then).  In the middle of brunch, they surprised me with a scrapbook of my 20's!  They each contributed 3-4 pages, and one of my friends even included pictures of our childhood together.  (Two friends are from childhood, a few are from college, and a few are from post-college).  It was so much fun looking through the pictures of all of the fun times we've had over the last decade.  And the best/craziest part, is that it was actually DH's idea!!!  I was in shock when they told me that.  They had asked him what they should get me, and he thought I would love something like that.  He was right.  :-)  

Brunch was amazing, I love my scrapbook, and now I get to look forward to my actual bday next weekend during which DH and I are going downtown for 24 hours of kid-free time.  WOO HOO!!!  :-)

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!

Re: AW: I love my friends! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"