2nd Trimester
Options

Movement

When do you start knowing when the pops and twitches are kicks and hiccups and rolling? Do you just know???

Re: Movement

• Options

I just knew.  It was unlike anything I have ever felt before. 

Today was the first day the pokes and flutters became kicks, punches, hiccups (I think Smile), and rolling over.  DH was even able to feel a kick for the first time last night!

• Options
    When I got kicked/punched for the first time I KNEW. It felt like I got thumped from the inside. It was kinda hard and quick. And when I felt it this feeling washed over me and I got a tear. lol I knew it was the baby.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejustinlovesme:

Today was the first day the pokes and flutters became kicks, punches, hiccups (I think Smile), and rolling over.  DH was even able to feel a kick for the first time last night!

My DH & I felt the baby kick from the outside at exactly 20 weeks also! =)

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options

You'll definitely be able to tell the hiccups. They are the funniest feeling. My DD hiccuped all the time. I was a nanny at the time and the kids could see my belly move each time and thought it was so funny to feel her hiccuping in there. The rolling feels more like a wave. Sometimes you'll be able to see your abdomen actually move and change shape as they change position. It may not become apparent at first what each movement is, but eventually you should be able to recognize what your baby is up to in there. Get ready for some weird and fun sensations inside of you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCMSullivan326:
    imagejustinlovesme:

My DH & I felt the baby kick from the outside at exactly 20 weeks also! =)

It was so amazing to see the look on his face.  I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"