Babies on the Brain

i plan to watch the duggar special tonight but

im not sure that i will be able to. Prior to 2009, i was stupidly oblivious to things like premature birth. Sigh, now not so much. I want to watch it and am planning on it, but i really think i will probably be sobbing like a little baby.
Thing 1 = April 2008, 38weeks 8lbs 7oz 19in
Thing 2 = May 2009, Stillborn 33weeks 4lbs 9oz 18in
Thing 3 = October 2010, 27weeks 4days 2lbs 4oz 14.25in

Re: i plan to watch the duggar special tonight but

• it just got over with here. It was terribly sad and the baby was so very tiny.
  • I haven't cried so hard in a long time, and that was just from remembering that the duo easily could have been born that early if I didn't have excellent prenatal care.  I don't think I could watch it if I had gone through the preemie experience.  Definitely have a box of tissues or two handy.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I just finished watching it. The baby was the smallest baby I've ever seen! So sad, it broke my heart.
  • I'm watching the rerun at 11pm. I know I'm going to bawl like a baby. I've lived the NICU experience, obv not quite like they are, but it's still very hard.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I watched it. It seriously broke me up. It was hard to watch. I don't know if you want to watch it, honey. It's a hard episode.
  • imageManalyzer:
    I watched it. It seriously broke me up. It was hard to watch. I don't know if you want to watch it, honey. It's a hard episode.
    I'm going to put my big girl panties on and try to watch. Sometimes, it's just good to cry about what you have/had/lost/or have gotten to keep.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"