Georgia Babies

Hanna Andersson fans (with Costco membership)

Costco in Alpharetta on Windward Parkway is currently selling Hanna Andersson summer dresses $13.99 for girls size (2T and above)... Hurry while supplies last... jumping off the table... still a good amount when I left the store at 5:45pm and it closed at 6pm..  It might not last until the end of the week...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hanna Andersson fans (with Costco membership)

• theyhad some dresses at cumberland costco too on saturday. 
  • Some of these are the same dress they had in store last year at 3 times the price!  The tag is  a little different...retail stores do not have US sizing.  I returned a dress I got at end of season last year - still had tags on it and bought the same dress at costco for 1/2 the price!  Great quality.  
  • Loading the player...
  • kepkep member

imagejulienandy:
    Some of these are the same dress they had in store last year at 3 times the price!  The tag is  a little different...retail stores do not have US sizing.  I returned a dress I got at end of season last year for the same dress at costco for 1/2 the price!  Great quality.  

I know--grrrrrr! We had two of those dresses last year! I could not believe the Plaza Piazza dress is at Costco this year. But I did buy a twirl dress at Costco week before last.

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Ooo I will have to check tomorrow for my nieces.
  • I got two last week at the Cumberland Costco  - I was so excited!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have GOT to renew my membership there.  BFF was telling me she got Lilly Pulitzer dresses for her little girl at the Costco on Barrett Pkwy last year!
  • Darn I have a vendor lunch and won't get to run out today. Maybe tomorrow...
  • Thanks for the tip!  My MIL ran over to the Costco by her house and picked some dresses up for the girls.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"