Parenting
Options

Sea World with 3yo and 1yo

Recommendations?
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Sea World with 3yo and 1yo

• Options

I have one don't

Don't eat at the sit down restaurant in the shark area.  The food was awful and it was so much money. It was was caled the Sharks Underwater Grill.  YUK YUK YUK

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    imagePMQ:

What do you mean..are you asking for recommendations of stuff to do while there or just whether you should go or not?

I think it would be great for those ages, lots for them to see/do.

I guess what to do and if it is worth it but we have Sesame Place season tickets so the only ticket we would need to buy is for my Mom.

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I brought my two year old and four month old last year and it was great.  They shows are fantastic.

Recommendation- It's not very stroller friendly and you have to leave your stroller A LOT- for shows, exhibits, etc. While we were at the Sea Lion show at the end of the day, our NEW City Mini Jogger Double stroller was stolen!  We immediately went to the security office and they were terrible.  Of course, we left Sea World in a horrible mood.  Now, we keep a bike lock in the bottom of our stroller and lock it up whenever we leave it.  I would do the same if you bring a stroller that you care about.

• Options

We decided to do Animal Kingdom instead of Sea World and I'm super glad we did.  DS LOVED Animal Kingdom and so did we.  It was my favorite park. 

On the other hand, if we didn't have to buy tickets to Sea World, we probably would have gone there instead.  My mom LOVES sea world and wants to take DS there next year.

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • Options
    We took our kids at those ages and they both loved it!  I think we are going at the end of this month - can't wait!!
  • Options

We took the boys last year (they were 2) and they LOVED it. There is a great kid's area for young kids and the shows are so good. They also have an option to buy a ticket and you can come back as much as you want through the end of the year. It is the same price as a regular 1 day ticket. We did this bc we were in Florida for awhile and we sometimes came back just to go play in the kid's area for a couple hours...totally worth it!

• Options
    We went to the Sea World in San Antonio this summer with a 3 and 1.5 year old.  They both loved it!!  Mostly they just loved the shows.  There wasn't a ton for them to do other than the shows that we found.  They did love the dolphin feeding area but didn't actually want to feed them.  They went nuts over the show, though.  We went last August and the girls still talk about Shamu (they have whale stuffed animals from there) and the shows and ask when we can go back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"