Infertility
Options

If you got a day of your favorite things...

what would it include?  My husband is giving me a day of my favorites for Valentine's Day... he's surprising me with some things, but said if there is anything I want to make sure is included, to let him know.  Just wondering what other people would pick :) (Of course it has to be within reason and affordable!)
TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: If you got a day of your favorite things...

• Options
    Message, mani/pedi, bonding time with DH...  sounds fun!  Im jealous (might have to recommend that to DH)!
  • Options

How sweet of your husband.  I'd definitely want to include a massage and a mani-pedi

TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agree on the spa treatments.  Oh and lots of chocolate.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

waking up to a clean house!

Just spending time with DH

something very chocolatey 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

mine would include a nice hotel with a king size bed and hotel room sex ;)

that's such a sweet idea

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    Massage, The Melting Pot, sleeping in, chocolate, flowers, diamonds, spending the day with him (with him in a good mood please!)
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • Options

I would want cupcakes, my whole family to be together at some point, horse back riding, and I agree with worms and the hotel sex. Hotel sex rocks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What a sweet idea!

Mine would be: coffee & pancakes, mani & pedi, massage, movie & dinner out. And a "nap."

• Options
    What a thoughtful gift! My day would probably involve a pedi, massage, lots of qt with dh, champagne, cupcakes and a great lifetime movie or dirty dancing on dvd.
    TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetheworms:

mine would include a nice hotel with a king size bed and hotel room sex ;)

that's such a sweet idea

And this!!

TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

sleeping in, nice breakfast, long walk or hike with h and the pup, picnic lunch, mani/pedi massage and then a nice dinner out with H which would include a nice bottle of wine. mmmm....

very sweet gift indeed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I forgot about the hotel sex, which sounds wonderful.  Of course right now I try not to think about sex, given DH's present condition.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Mani/pedi, margaritas by the ocean and listening to my favorite music.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

a massage by MH in front of the fireplace

a nice home cooked or takeout dinner to eat at home (i'm such a homebody- i hate going out on valentines day- too crowded/busy)

a night of movies that we saw on our first date along with homemade popcorn 

lots of cuddling, and a slow dance in our living room to our wedding song-

a bottle of moscato d'asti 

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    Chocolate, massage, dinner out, going to see a concert or sporting event that we both want to go to and then back to a hotel for some awesome hotel sex
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options

brunch w/mimosas, spa time, shopping, a college football game (ha!), a great Italian dinner w/dessert and a great bottle (or two) of wine and a hotel room on the beach..

almost all of those things were included on the day of our engagement..all but the football game :)

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

He would drop me off for a massage and pedicure. When he picks me up I would come home to a spotless house with a bottle of red wine, Lou Malnatis pizza and coconut cupcakes.

Oh - then I would go upstairs to a tub bubbling with salt with a glass of (more) wine waiting for me!

1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"