TTC After a Loss
Options

Hello lovely ladies!

We're back home after an uneventful drive from NY. Woo! Now I feel as if I need a day to relax at home before heading into work. This week is going to be rough with submitting a grant proposal.

How are all of you? 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hello lovely ladies!

• Options
    Just doing a little nightly wumping.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Doing good. Just watching the Grammy's. Hope your week goes smoother than you think!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL at wumping :)
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
  • Options
    Welcome back home!  Weekends are always too short for me.
  • Options

imagejrhodes09:
    Doing good. Just watching the Grammy's. Hope your week goes smoother than you think!

Thanks! My boss always leaves things like this to the last minute -- so its going to be a long week. 

• Options

Just logged on.  Today was pretty uneventful and relaxing once I got back from my conference.  DH and strolled around some furniture stores, but we aren't in the place to do any purchasing right now.   I really want to do a little wumping, but I'm trying to cut back in the 2WW . . .

Glad you had a safe trip back!

• Options
    imagesinisterkat01:

Just logged on.  Today was pretty uneventful and relaxing once I got back from my conference.  DH and strolled around some furniture stores, but we aren't in the place to do any purchasing right now.   I really want to do a little wumping, but I'm trying to cut back in the 2WW . . .

Glad you had a safe trip back!

I love browsing furniture myself. We're trying to decide on a bedroom set and a couch for our basement tv area. However, with us owing on taxes now, those purchases will have to wait. :( 

• Options
    Enjoying Desperate Housewives and rehydrating from drinking a glass too many of wine last night. Hope your week isn't as rough as you anticipate!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"