Success after IF

:::Kimarino::::

I know you must really be sick of the, "how are you feeling now that it is so close" type questions- so I won't ask.

But I will say that it makes me smile each time I think of that fact that you are going to be a mom this week! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :::Kimarino::::

• Haha!  No, not sick of it.  I feel sore and tired, but that's to be expected.  But most of all I am in pain because I am pretty sure Baby B is trying to bust her way out.  She is sticking so far out, it's painful!  They must be running out of room in there.

I still can't believe we might be less than 48 hours away from meeting these girls.  Fingers crossed that tomorrow's amnio comes back showing that their lungs are mature.  This is just all so crazy...

And also crazy is how far along you are!  I am sure it has crawled for you due to the sickness, but the 2nd tri goes pretty quickly and the 3rd tri flies.  You'll be a mom in no time, and I cannot wait!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I can only imagine how sore and tired you must be! I hope everything goes well tomorrow, I will be eagerly checking in when I get home from work! 

Eeeeek! just so cool and exciting... you'll meet your daughters!

Time is starting to go a little more quickly for me now.  We find out what we are having next week, so I know that will make it seem more real. 

• Loading the player...
  • Finding out the sex was so amazing.  It will definitely feel more real.  Then once you get some kicks you can feel from the outside, it gets even more real!  I can't wait to find out what you are having!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• ::butting in:: 

imagekimarino13:
    I can't wait to find out what you are having!

ditto this :) the worm's are saying girl

Kim, I'm so excited you're meeting your girls in a couple of days :)

ok ::butting out::

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I am thinking girl, too.  :)

• ::Butting in::

For some reason, I think Baby Smilee is a BOY! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"