Trying to Get Pregnant

Ok I found this giggle worthy!

Re: Ok I found this giggle worthy!

• Yes I agree.
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • I guess these people need to move to the middle of nowhere with no houses for at least a mile from their home, haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Very bizarre. It's not like you can't control how loud you are.. just tone it down already, weirdos!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• OMG, this is why we moved out of the apartment last month!

Pillows, pillows! pillows!

• ROFL!

Sounds like someone needs some soundproofing insulation.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Indifferent  I love how there's a link for you to click, just in case you want to see a photo of the noisy offenders.  Ya know, put a face to a groan, so to speak.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJennyAnne022776:
    Indifferent  I love how there's a link for you to click, just in case you want to see a photo of the noisy offenders.  Ya know, put a face to a groan, so to speak.

::snort:: I think these people might have lived above DH and I when we lived in the apt.

Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• imageJennyAnne022776:
    Indifferent  I love how there's a link for you to click, just in case you want to see a photo of the noisy offenders.  Ya know, put a face to a groan, so to speak.

*gigglesnort*

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Good god, time to insulate!
    imageimage
  • And on second thought, shouldn't the husband be jailed as well?  Couldn't they charge him with "inducing moaning" or something like that?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJennyAnne022776:
    And on second thought, shouldn't the husband be jailed as well?  Couldn't they charge him with "inducing moaning" or something like that?

He definitely deserves at least an 'accessory' charge haha!

Ok, seriously, am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous that she was arrested for having noisy sex in her own home??? Perhaps she should tone it down, insulate, or scream into a pillow, but jail time? Really?

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"