1st Trimester

Opinions please

I am either 12 or 14 DPO.  I tested this morning with FMU and a digital - BFN.  Any thoughts on what type of HPT I should be using?  Anyone have this happen and then get a BFP later?  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Opinions please

• No idea.. .I surprisingly got mine at 9 dpo... but i wanted to say don't give up hope and good luck to you! Hope you get your BFP soon.

BFP 1/9/10
    Saw Heartbeat 2/3/10 No heartbeat 2/8/10 ~ D&C 2/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
    Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!
    Femara + B2B IUIs with great numbers on 9/9 & 9/10 = BFN
    Femara + trigger + IUI with awesome #'s on 10/6 = BFN
    Femara + B2B IUIs with still great numbers 11/12 = BFN
    Femara + B2B IUIs with even better #'s 12/12 = BFP!!!

Abby Rose was born 8/31/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's still early so don't give up hope. I think digitals are more sensitive so it takes more of the hormone to become positive (I *think*). The percentages of positives that show up before 14 dpo aren't the best, so retest in a few days if you don't get your period. FRER is the one I've seen most ladies on here use...

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a BFP at 9 DPO using FRER.  Good Luck to you!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
      Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would test again tomorrow if your temp is still high, using FMU and a FRER.  Don't use a blue dye test, whatever you do!  Good luck.  Your chart looks good!
  • Hi chica!  I agree with everyone on here, don't give up.  Go have the hubby buy some FRER because you can at least see a faint line if it is early.  I just hope you find out one way or another...you know which one we are all hoping for!
  • imageLazzlee79:

I got a BFP at 9 DPO using FRER.  Good Luck to you!!

Ditto, but my LP is usually only 11-12 days, so I figured 9DPO wasn't so bad. I used an FRER then bought two digitals and  used those a few days later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehippotree:
    I would test again tomorrow if your temp is still high, using FMU and a FRER.  Don't use a blue dye test, whatever you do!  Good luck.  Your chart looks good!

why shouldn't you use a test with blue dye?

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"