Secondary IF
Options

Alright - I thought for sure she was here today....

We ate this big greasy breakfast (totally not common for us but we're moving and IHOP sounded good....not so much afterwards HAHAHHAHA) and I, accordingly, felt like total duke afterwards and THEN I thought for sure AF was here (for those of you not caught up on my drama, haha, I'm 11 days past Provera and no AF).

So since she's not here, I'm testing tomorrow. The probability is probably in the fraction of 1% range being as though I had 3 very immature eggs (measuring 10 on CD11 and then 11 on CD15 during the followup) but I guess stranger things have happened. I'm not thinking this is even NEARLY a possibilty and I really want AF to come so I can get my baseline so they'll medicate me before I leave on Weds.

We'll see if tomorrow is truly a Manic Monday :D HAHAHHA <----PS - totally delierious with being exhausted from moving, sleeping in my living room, etc. Excuse my lack of hilarity!

Re: Alright - I thought for sure she was here today....

• Options

Ooooh!  Maybe it could be...I hope it is that you are just pregnant and don't know it.  That would be the best news!  Good luck tomorrow!!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    nope, as per usual....no dice only making this more enraging.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

HUGS.  C'mon, body!  FLOW!!!

Sending downward swooshing waterfall vibes your way!!!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"