Trying to Get Pregnant

Gym

Did you enjoy Jeff Dunham last night??
Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Gym

• Wow - good timing!  I JUST sat down :)

Yes, it was so freakin hilarious!!  Why have I not heard of this guy before!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::butts in::

Wow, there are a lot of regulars on tonight! Hi ladies!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • He has been around forever! I saw him live over the summer. It was great! He has a show on Comedy Central, but I don't care for it. 

Which characters did he use? 

• imageMrsSummitCounty:

::butts in::

Hey there! When can I expect a blog update?? It's been over a week!!! 

• imageMrsSummitCounty:

Hey you!!  How are you doing?

• imageams8099:

He has been around forever! I saw him live over the summer. It was great! He has a show on Comedy Central, but I don't care for it. 

Let me see if I can remember the names - Walter, Akmed, Peanut, that Jalapeno on a stick and the redneck guy - can't remember his name.

• imageams8099:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I'm not quite sure yet... my local nesties read my blog, plus a few select people I know IRL. I have posts written, but I haven't been able to hit publish on them yet.

imageimage
  • imageams8099:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Hi ladies, their are a lot of  regs!! 

• imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:

He has been around forever! I saw him live over the summer. It was great! He has a show on Comedy Central, but I don't care for it. 

Let me see if I can remember the names - Walter, Akmed, Peanut, that Jalapeno on a stick and the redneck guy - can't remember his name.

Bubba J. Good cast. That's his key group. Not always Bubba J though. I am so jealous! 

• imageams8099:
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:

Bubba J. Good cast. That's his key group. Not always Bubba J though. I am so jealous! 

I was cracking up when the audience started saying the punchlines with him.  

• imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageams8099:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I'm not quite sure yet... my local nesties read my blog, plus a few select people I know IRL. I have posts written, but I haven't been able to hit publish on them yet.

I can understand that, but de-lurking entry is mocking me!  

• imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:

Yup. That happened at the one I saw! Was guitar guy there? 

• imageams8099:
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:

Yep, he did a 15 or so minute intro and came back in a little later for one of the skits.  He has mad guitar skills!

• imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageams8099:

Yep, he did a 15 or so minute intro and came back in a little later for one of the skits.  He has mad guitar skills!

Yup!  You have to see if you can find Spark of Insanity. He also did a Christmas Special. Must see!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"