Parenting
Options

It is my birthday today and.....

dh did nothing special for me. :-(

I did schedule a pre-natal massage for myself yesterday morning while dh watched Preston and dh and I did go to Frankenmuth last night for dinner (but that was because I had a free dinner for myself there and LOVE there dinners), but he didn't plan it or anything. My mom watched P and thank God she did. P and her bought me a dozen peach roses (that smell divine) and a card. In the card, P had drawn Spiderman for me. Just a few lines and scribbles, but I LOVE it (and have it to keep forever). God bless mom's, eh?

It's just strange because dh has never just done nothing. He has at least went out and bought me flowers and a card (one from him and one from P). Oh well, my mom made up for it.

Re: It is my birthday today and.....

• Options
    Happy birthday! Sorry you feel bad.
    Julian David 8/7/06 and Isabella Mia 5/14/09
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry he didn't do anything special for you :( 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awww I'm sorry.  Happy Birthday!!  If my DH did that to me he would never live it down.  I still tell my mom and my bro how they forgot my bday a few years ago even though they both spoke to me that day.  Well the little man in your life did something special for you, I mean it's not everyday he draws Spiderman for you!  Maybe he does but let's pretend he doesn't.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Awww, sorry DH didn't do anything for you. Happy Birthday!! Did he at least tell you Happy Birthday?

Marcey
    Kaden William 11/4/06 and Dawson Michael 6/30/10
    Dawson's first birthday - at the zoo
  • Options

Sorry Beth!  Maybe he is still planning on surprising you?  You still have 3 hours of your birthday left!

Happy Birthday! 

Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Happy Birthday!

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • Options

Thanks girls.

Marce - I think so...lol. I'm sure he did. :-)

• Options
    Happy birthday!
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options

Happy Birthday!  Sorry your H didn't do anything special for you.

It's my H's birthday as well and the poor guy had to work his 14th day in a row (he still has six more to go, that we know of). The kiddo and I made him a chocolate cake and we're going to Red Robin for dinner (his choice).

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    Happy birthday!!!!
  • Options

Happy Birthday Butterbeans!

I'm sorry your DH didn't do anything special.  I know how you feel.  Tomorrow is my anniversary, and I'm a little worried DH might not have gotten me a card.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"