Success after IF

Has anyone seen this 1k blogger woman?

I'm totally amazed at how she thinks she can fit 13 children in her 445 sq. ft apt.  That's just awful...
Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10

Re: Has anyone seen this 1k blogger woman?

• I have heard everyone talking about her, but don't know the story.  is there a link?

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    I have heard everyone talking about her, but don't know the story.  is there a link?

https://under1000permonth.blogspot.com

• Loading the player...
  • Yes!  there was this big thing last week or two weeks ago when her oldest got sick.  I read the entire thing - cuh-razy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am reading now.  She wants 13 kids in that place?!?!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• imagekimarino13:
    I am reading now.  She wants 13 kids in that place?!?!

https://under1000permonth.blogspot.com/2009/09/large-family-little-home.html

• imageChristakim:

imagekimarino13:
    I am reading now.  She wants 13 kids in that place?!?!

https://under1000permonth.blogspot.com/2009/09/large-family-little-home.html

Oh Em Gee.

Wow.

• She is so crazy. MM talks about her a lot....

I hadn't realized she actually wanted 13 kids, although I knew  she wanted a bit family.

imageimage

• I just ran across her blog the other day. It's a little weird. I mean, I can get behind a lot of what she is trying to do, particularly since I share a lot of the same goals, but some of it just strikes me as inconsistent and/or weird. Like how she goes to great lengths to talk about how having 13 kids in that apartment is hypothetical, yet then talks about how she wants tons of kids. It kind of makes it sound like she would, in fact, have 13 kids in that apartment if she is still living there in a few years.

I don't know that there is anything altogether that crazy about living in their current place with ONE child. But, I saw a picture on her blog that appears to be a crib with a mattress beneath it on the floor... and presumably her kids sleep one in the crib and one on the floor?! I hope that's not the case but why else would you have that mattress down there? Eek. By the time you're stacking babies like that, you have a problem.

The Duggars, for instance, have a crapload of kids but can clearly well afford each and every one of them, they have a safe house for their kids, etc. We do not want 19 kids or however many they have, believe me, but even with five kids space is an issue. We bought a 4 bedroom/1 bath home and are adding an entire third floor in the basement right now that will bring us up to 6 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, with plans for a third bathroom to go in within 1.5-2 years. I LOVE this house, but I think it's about as small as we could go and still be comfortable.... with five kids. Much less 13.

I have to say, though, her apartment seems clean, relatively well organized, she does a lot of cool cooking and gardening, and seems to make good use of what she has. So, more power to her there.

• Did I read this right- she plans to put a set of bunkbeds in the kitchen?  Guess that would be convenient- breakfst in bed every morning. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"