Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

How many tested negative before testing positive?

Just wondering if anyone tested negative (maybe too early) and then tested positive.

If so...what DPO did you test negative and what DPO did you test positive???

Just inquiring :)

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How many tested negative before testing positive?

• Options
    You should be asking 1st tri
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I tested neg a few times before I got my BFP with my last pregnancy, I tested positive only the day before my period was due.   I would suggest waiting to test just to avoid the emotional roller coaster!   Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would say a whole lot of pregnant people have gotten negatives before getting positives because they are so eager to test that they test insanely early.  You may want to ask this on first tri because the majority of the girls on this board aren't pregnant.
  • Options

imageJulyBride_2008:
    I tested neg a few times before I got my BFP with my last pregnancy, I tested positive only the day before my period was due.   I would suggest waiting to test just to avoid the emotional roller coaster!   Big Smile

This! 

• Options
    Stop testing......until your period is due! Saves money and stress.
  • Options

What is first try??? 

New to The Bump.  Not sure where I should post questions/thoughts/opinions...but  I am also trying to concieve.  And, yes, I did start testing early b/c I have no patience...and I am not upset that they are BFN...I'm just wondering how many people got negs before pos?!?!?  :)

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageklmfbp3:

What is first try??? 

New to The Bump.  Not sure where I should post questions/thoughts/opinions...but  I am also trying to concieve.  And, yes, I did start testing early b/c I have no patience...and I am not upset that they are BFN...I'm just wondering how many people got negs before pos?!?!?  :)

The 1st Trimester board. Many of us have never gotten a +HPT, so we can't really answer your question. Everyone on 1st tri is pregnant, so pregnancy questions usually get a better response over there.

GL!

• Options
    imageklmfbp3:

What is first try??? 

not first try. First tri. As in the board. We are trying to get pregnant- most of us aren't yet. Wait until your period is due before testing. Use fertilityfriend.com to chart your bbt to know WHEN you ovulated and what's considered "late" for you.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"